Skip to main content

Looking for replacement for Displaytech 64128e display. As stated above I’m trying to repair an electronic device which uses a 64128e display by displaytech. Kindly refer a suitable display.Thanks

Where am I?

In SEACOMP Tech Forum you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!


Hi @K BABU, the closest graphic display we have available is the 64128K display. Unfortunately, it is not a drop in replacement due to a change in the controller IC. The 64128K display is the same size however does not function exactly the same. 

Related Discussions